Saturday, April 19, 2008

Putting off bedtime

Well, it's 12:33 AM and I'm finding yet another excuse to skip going to bed at a decent time. My excuse this time? Blogging! My friend Dyan kept sending me invitation after invitation to peek at her blog. So, I bit the bullet and here I am starting my own blogspot. I hope it will serve as much more than just an outlet for me to write but also a way to keep memories of my children. I love keeping mementos, photo journaling, scrap booking and this can be yet another way to invest in the memories of their young lives and my own. I guess....

2 comments:

Dyan said...

Yeah for inspiring you to blog! I can't wait to keep up with the "Berry Bunch" here!

April said...

I'm so excited you are finally joining us.
I look forward to hearing about the berry adventures.