Well, I had to go there in the advent that I've said nothing in recent posts political. If anyone knows me and knows me well, you know I'm a junkie to all things political. However, I will say, this season in our times, I've turned the talk radio down a notch, looked at the drudgereport a wee bit less, and only check the hotair once a day as opposed to twice a day. *grins*
Oh, maybe I should mention here I am a cold-blooded conservative. I might be what the left would call radical right-winger. I'm definitely what Mr. Obama would call your "bible-clinging, typical, white person". So, if you are offended by conservative talk and the above mentioned, please ever so gently click on the red X in the right hand corner. It will do you NO good to keep on reading this.
In these first few days of Mr. Obama's work as President of our GREAT United States, he has handed down some liberal judgements which has surprised me none. He was very candid in his stump speech and in any area that he actually voted on something as a senator, it was always very liberal. He was voted the most liberal senator in the senate in 2006 surpassing Teddy Kennedy and John Kerry. So when he chose to close down Gitmo Bay at the end of this year, I wasn't surprised. Frustrated, sure. Where does he intend to put the hardened terrorists that currently live there? I like John Murtha's idea, he's the senator from PA (democrat), his constituents are in Shanksville no less (remember, 9/11...the plane that went down in PA, uh-huh, yeah that one). Well, at any rate Mr. Obama would have to build Mr. Murtha a maximum security prison to hold the prisoners until they get their day in court with a very powerful ACLU attorney, I'm sure. SO, that's no surprise...we shall see what happens.
My biggest beef with this current president though is not really the safety of our nations (yes, I'd like to know we are going to be safe...but I hardly believe he's going to keep our best interests at heart. The rights of criminals matter first)...I'm most troubled by his FAR LEFT Abortion agenda. While on the campaign trail, Mr. Obama promised that he would sign into legislation the Freedom of Choice Act. This is the heartcry heard around the world. This piece of handiwork is sooo damaging to the efforts of pro-lifers to save the innocent unborn children murdered daily. To date, 3million babies have been killed since Roe vs. Wade. 93% of these murders are because of inconvenience to the mother. I only think of my dear friends and family who long for that precious child when these ladies kill their own for convience sake. It's just saddening. The Lord surely condemns these hateful acts. Just look up the info. on Moleck and Lev. 18:21. I found this website that has a petition up and I encourage all to look at the site and if you so feel led please sign the petition. Maybe if enough voices are heard Mr. Obama will at least not sign this one bill. It would completely wipe out any anti-abortion laws in EVERY state! Abortion on demand with tax payer dollars would be the absolute norm. Here is a link to the web site, check it out when you get a chance. There is also a video of Mr. Obama himself at a Planned Parenthood conference promising the FOCA bill to be signed.
http://www.fightfoca.com/
May I also post a sincere video that in its truest sense tells all to well, why we must not continue on this murderous path of abortion. Ignore the website at the end of the video, I'm not advocating the Catholic vote website. I'm well aware that many "christians" voted against life when they voted for Obama but the video, nonetheless, is true in it's very form.
And for the not so squeamish, there is a new student life rally pertaining to the FOCA legislation called "What the FOCA?". These students are on a mission to stop the passage of this bill. Here's an additional link.
http://www.whatthefoca.com/
In the words of our Lord, through the prophet Jeremiah (1:5, HCSB)
"I chose you before I formed you in the womb;
I set you apart before you were born. (A)
I appointed you a prophet to the nations."
No comments:
Post a Comment