Monday, January 5, 2009

Dance, Baby, Dance!

Turn up your speakers, J grooves to the Rescue Pack Song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your entire blog. You forgot to mention the big 30 and shame on me for reminding you. Does Jordan's video take you back to your 1st concert? He takes me there. That's really cute!

The Realist said...

Hi there Jessica.
This is granddad Jim.

I'm so very thankful that Christianity is such a big part of your life.

BAD times are ahead, and it will take EXTRA strength to travel down that bumpy road.

The return of Jesus in not very far away.

Most Christians have NO idea of what is down that horrible road and will be so surprised, that they will question the existence of God.

Thanks for your Blog. Wish we could visit often, but, I look forward to the time in Heaven when we can visit EVERY day!

Anonymous said...

man, i need to learn some of his moves!