So I have a facebook account and it affords me quality time with the computer about twice a day to journey the social networking field! All sarcasm aside, I do enjoy facebook and have been able to connect with friends I haven't seen or heard from in years. The wonders and gift of technology. Well, anyway, one of the newest items up for bid on facebook is called a "tag". It is a list of 25 things about yourself that you will share and then you "tag" 25 other friends. I've been tagged a few times, I haven't written my own note on facebook but thought I'd do it here. Maybe later I'll pen it on facebook, while I do consider myself techno savy, I still don't know all the avenues in facebook and tagging friends in a note is one of them. I'm sure it's not difficult to figure out, I'm just lazy. Anyway, so here are my random thoughts...
#25 = I was raised in a house of music playing all the time. My parents gifted me with a love of all types of music and some of my favorites being Al Green, Hank Williams Jr., and Allman Bros.
#24 = My husband was my high school sweetheart.
#23 = Scripture is always a favorite reference or quote for me. I often write new favorites down on sticky notes and paste them to the fridge. My newest fav...Isaiah 53 (the entire chapter will not fit on a sticky note)
#22 = I celebrated my 29th birthday on the 29th in the hospital the day after giving birth to my second child.
#21 = Israel is a place I long to see...
#20 = I'm completely captivated by end times prophecy and speculation. My current read is What in the World is Going On? 10 signs you can't afford to Ignore by Dr. David Jeremiah, it's brilliant!
#19 = I accepted Christ as a 15 year old student in a youth camp. After my 21st birthday, I recommitted my life to my Savior and haven't looked back.
#18 = I pray for my boys future wives. It's important.
#17 = I'm so very thankful that I have been blessed with a sister and a brother. It's absolutely the best of both worlds!
#16 = My very favorite vacation is a week long lazy fest in the warm sunshine on a beach.
#15 = As a child I enjoyed playing with Barbies, paper dolls, matchbox cars, and lincoln logs. I had a well rounded genre of toys.
#14 = I knew I would be a career woman until my first child was born, then I couldn't even consider returning to work. When I did, it just about killed me.
#13 = My obsession with politics is frightening. Liberal policy irritates me.
#12 = I've driven many cars in my short 15 years as a driver. Out of 7 vehicles driven, only 2 were automatic and I sometimes miss driving a good ole stick shift.
#11 = My first dog was and is an English Bulldog. He's the prettiest ugliest dog I've ever laid eyes on.
#10 = I want to adopt overseas one day...hopefully sooner than later.
#9 = My ultimate weakness is shopping til I'm dropping. Finding a great deal only harbors further damage!
#8 = In college, I looked forward to Thursday nights when the gals would get together for chicken wings and WCW wrestling. Goldburg was my favorite.
#7 = I sucked my two middle fingers until I was 7 years old. I was adamant my children would suck pacies and they did.
#6 = Teaching was always my preferred job in life until I actually started doing it. Then I realized it was too late to try something different. So I taught school anyway.
#5 = I believe in the power of prayer and have seen it at work in my life and others.
#4 = I'm a sucker for a really sappy romance. The more tears the better. However, I have been known to enjoy the occasional superhero and sci-fi series. Star Wars is an all time great series!
#3 = My favorite past-time is Thanksgiving dinners at my Aunt Dena's. We always play a game after the ginormous dinner. It's worth every minute to go and play a game with your family members.
#2 = Tradition is very important to me...even corny tradition.
#1 = I miss being able to sleep in past 1:00PM on Saturday mornings. I know I waste the day by doing that but I loved it so. :)
3 comments:
That is funny you put that on here. I just read an article in the New York times about the "25 Random things" list. Thanks for sharing it though! I always like finding out something new about people I know! There is always something we don't know about each other.
Jessica,
You and my husband are so alike it's scary! He too loves political stuff (not me so much!) and he is really a nut for end times prophesy. I didn't know there was anyone else in this world as interesting as him! And here you are! :)
haha! funny, Al green ended up on my list too! Loved reading this! : )
Post a Comment