As the days roll on into summer, my children are spending lots more time outside which lends itself to darker skin and in Jordan's case, whiter hair. So, yesterday as he came inside for supper, Kevin noticed his hair was exceptionally messy. With that wild white mane, came an allusion to a movie we recently saw. It's called Aurthur and the Invisibles and despite that fact that Madonna speaks for a child princess that the boy Aurthur is in love with seeming kinda weird, it's a pretty good movie. Oh yeah, I forgot Snoop Dog has a speaking part too. How he relates to family entertainment? I don't know. So, we came to the consensus last night that Jordan resembles Aurthur on the movie. Here's a pic...

2 comments:
Hey...just found that you're blogging now. I'll be checking it out. And by the way, I saw that movie and thought it was pretty good too. But that picture...separated by birth, no? Too funny. Thanks for sharing.
Steve
Wow, they definitely resemble each other. You sure they didn't take Jordan's pic and create the character?
Post a Comment