So, I was trolling, trolling, trolling the blogosphere and stumbled upon Whittaker Woman. She is the wife of a worship leader in Andy Stanley's church in Atl, GA. His name is Carlos, blog is Ragamuffinsoul. Well, whereways, her blog is just great and she's got some wonderful ideas for family nights. I snitched it, but it's okay, she likes feedback, so I think I'm free to try out her ideas or some of my own. So, I did. The B Family had our very own Family Fun Night a little while back. We celebrated the event of Halloween with our central theme, "All Things ORANGE!"

Family Night Food - Pumpkin Patties, doritos, carrots, and of course, orange soda



Family Night Game Time = Autumn BINGO

J is a WINNER...and the rest of us are so glad, he's a terrible loser.

T-Man approves! Guess we'll have to do more of these Family Nights! :)
Check out Heather's Site:
http://whittakerwoman.typepad.com/
1 comment:
great idea! I love themed parties/events. If I had a house with 100 rooms, each room would have it's own theme. Yes, I am one of THOSE people. LOL!!! Good job Mommy! J.Enlow
Post a Comment