Well, whereways, Lacie and I traveled 9 1/2 hours to see Carrie and visit for a couple of days. She took us all over this interesting city that she lived in for her 4 years as a college student. We saw the blue water, white beaches, yachts, the famous Breakers hotel, Donald Trump's former residence, Worth Ave., doggie bars, and the Big Tree. It was breathtaking! With all the luxury and riches there, I simply couldn't wait to get back to my humble abode right here. Our visit was divine and nice break from my regular routine and don't think I wouldn't do it again in a skinny minute! I'll walk around the town with a couple of college kids and reminisce the good ole days 100 times over! :) Here are some pics!
This is the three of us in City Park at nighttime of course. It was a shopping/eating center.


No comments:
Post a Comment