May I say that once my now 5 year started talking and linking together words that actually made sense he would (and still does) say some of the funniest things! I knew I had to write some of these things down because I'd never remember all of them. Here are some of the funny things J says that I have collected. Believe me, there are bunches more, these are just a sliver of the pie! ****************************************************
One morning as I'm getting J ready for school...
J: "I can't see because I have soggy eyes."
Mom: "I'm sorry. I've never heard of soggy eyes."
J: "That's when you are sooo sleepy, you have soggy eyes."
**********************************************************************************
J: "You know there's a boy named Kevin in my class, just like Dad. But he's brown. God just made him with dirt." (We did explain that God didn't make brown people with dirt, I can assure you.)
**********************************************************************************J: "You know there's a boy named Kevin in my class, just like Dad. But he's brown. God just made him with dirt." (We did explain that God didn't make brown people with dirt, I can assure you.)
Our friends were over with their 8-9 month old and she was apparently chewing on an alphabet magnet and left it in the living room. J picked it up and put it back on the fridge.
J: "I didn't want that little baby girl to eat this acuase she had a big stomach. I think she was eating a LOT of toys!"
**********************************************************************************During Family Bedtime Prayer...
J: "Thank you God for that robot game and that robot dinosaur. Thank you so so much!"
Daddy: "Aren't you gonna pray for someone else?"
J: "Um, no."
**********************************************************************************Opens card from cousin...
J: "Why is this a gil (girl) card?"
Mom: "It's a birthday invitation to L's party. She likes girly-things so her invitations are for a girl party."
J: "What is dis heart and flower for?"
Mom: It's just part of the card. Girls like flowers and hearts."
J: "Mmmm, no, I think it's a love card."
**********************************************************************************J blows out decorative candle and puts hand over top of it...
Mom: "Leave the candle alone! You're going to burn yourself!"
J: "No, I'm not."
Mom: "Excuse me?"
J: "Okay, I'll problee burn myself."
**********************************************************************************J: "Ohhh, that's the baddest smell I ever smelled!"
J looking at T-Man with a grim face...
J: "Mommmmmyyyy! T-man has on a tinky diapah!"
**********************************************************************************J: "This is the fuchure (future) closet. It takes you to the fuchure. (closes closet door) Fuchure, here we come!"
**********************************************************************************
J talking about the days of the week, counts, recites alphabet, ect. He tells me how smart he is.
J: "See Mom, I am the new and improved J!.....What does new and improved mean?"
**********************************************************************************We watch an ambulance cross traffic...
J: "Now Spiderman has come to the rescue and help them. But there really aren't any superheros."
Mom: "God can help them if we pray for them."
J: "I think God caused a spider to bite him (spiderman) and made the mask so Spiderman can help them. That way God can take a break. Yeah, God can take breaks."
**********************************************************************************Last but certainly not least with this little man! I'm wearing a spaghetti strap tank top AS an undershirt but around the house before I put on the over shirt this is what comes out of the mouth of my babe...
J: "Mom, go change your shirt."
Mom: "Why?"
J: "Acause people might laugh at you."
Mom: "People might laugh at me? Why would they do that?"
J: "They will think you look naked!"
2 comments:
lol, you have a special lil man, there. When Lilli first started her prayers, she'd say "Dear God, thank you for my mommy and dayy and wosie and everbody i love, and thank you for my bottle and my silkie. amen"
those made me laugh so so much!!! those were great!!! too cute!! : ) He is so funny! I still enjoy telling people about the time he went to the Chinese restaurant and said "hola!" to the waitress! LOL!
Post a Comment