"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee..." Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)This picture to the left is our newest miracle to soon join the Berry Bunch. This ultrasound was taken at 10 weeks along and baby #3 was already squirming like his/her brothers. Arms and feet were moving back and forth, and little fingers were already being sucked on! Isn't life amazing? The simple fact that many a woman, man, politician, doctor denies this life through the terrible murder of abortion shocks me everyday. We can't wait to hold this treasure and get to see his/her beautfiul face, feel baby's soft skin, and breathe in that newborn smell. Baby#3 will arrive late Feb. Due date is Feb. 26th but since I'm a repeat Csection, we're most probably looking at one week before for arrival. The boys are eager to meet Baby as well. Jbird prays every night, "that the baby is a girl." and Tman tells people he's gonna have a brother. As for me and Kevin, we just pray for healthy! However, boy or girl, this baby fills our quiver to the max. Since this is the last babe for our bunch, we are going to find out baby's gender when baby gets here, SURPRISE! I know it's driving family members crazy and it kind of is driving me crazy (I'm such a planner). So to reflect on pregger #3, here's my first trimester in bulleted fashion.
- I went to Puerto Rico on a mission trip while preggers. I was very careful not to lift heavy objects or paint. I was exhausted and did get motion nausea but I did my best to keep the pregnancy a secret from our youth. Boy were they shocked when they found out!
- I experienced vertigo for 2 straight weeks from some fluid/sinus/travel junk. NOT fun.
- I was soooooo soooooo tired. Chasing two little ones during 1st trimester is exhausting.
- I've had pregnancy headaches that had to be treated.
- My six year old heard baby's heartbeat. He was amazed and wanted to hear it again.
- Baby started fluttering, that I could feel, around 14 weeks
- Hungry girl all the time, yes I'm carrying a Berry!
No comments:
Post a Comment