#1 = I never enter a store without a calculator
#2 = I usually never purchase a product without a coupon and it MUST be on sale
#3 = I rarely shop at Walmart anymore
#4 = One of my new favorite stores...CVS! Who'd have thunk it?!
#5 = I have made many mistakes but returning items is okay
So, since I've finally gathered some time to blog (and not peruse the savings websites), I will share my savings spree during the month of Feb.
This is a picture from my second trip after learning the coupon code. My first trip, to Target, was a trial run. I got Johnson's buddies soap and Coffee Creamer for .97 cents. Actually those items were free but the computer didn't want me to take those items home free so I bought some gum to make the computer feel better. Okay, so on this second trip to Target, I got these items for cheap, cheap, cheap:1 Gallon of Milk === $2.79
1 Goldfish === .79cents (Used $1 Target Coupon)
1 Dean's French Onion Dip === .27cents (Used $1 Manufacturer Coupon)
1 V8 Fusion Juice === $1.49 (Used $1 MC & .50 Target Coupon)
So I went back to Target later in the week and got these deals:1 Gallon of Milk === $2.79 (My boys go through one gallon in about 4-5 days)
1 Toaster Strudel === .89cents (Used $1 MC)
2 Goldfish === .69cents ea. (Used 2 $1 Target Coupon)
My next shopping trip that week was a combo to Walgreen's and Rite Aid. At Rite Aid I got the following items:3 Softsoap Hand Washes === .64cents ea. (Used .35cents MC while they were on sale for .99cents)
My Walgreens trip got me these treasures:
1 Fructis Shampoo === Free (after rebate...I submitted for the rebate online, super easy)
1 Walitin Contact Solution === Free (after rebate)
1 Bic Razors === $1.99 (Used $2 MC & $1 Walgreens Coupon)
2 Lysol Wipes === .89cents ea. (B1G1 Free Sale, Used 2 $1 MCs)
My biggest trip during that week was to get groceries. Any time I ventured out to Bilo before coupon clipping, I'd spend entirely toooo much money. Now, I've learned how to swing some deals. Got these things...2 Wachai Ferry Dinner Kits === $1.29 (B1G1 Free, Used 2 $1 MC)
2 Delmonte Can Carrots === .60ea (B1G1 Free, I didn't have coupons)
2 Delmonte Can Corn === .60ea (B1G1 Free)
1 Clear Value Green Beans === .55cents
2 Post Honey Bunches Cereal === $2.14ea. (B1G1 Free, Used $1 MC)
1 Texas Pete chili === .69cents
1 SH hot dog buns === $1.25 (I spent too much on these)
2 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix === .18ea (B1G1 Free, Used 2 .35cents MC)
2 Ball Park Franks === $1.74ea (B1G1 Free, Used 2 $1.00 MC)
Bananas === .82cents
Grapes === $1.70
MEAL DEAL BARGIN:
2 Digiorno Frozen Pizzas === $13.44
1 Lipton Green Tea === Free
1 Kraft Italian Creamy Dressing === Free
1 Dip-n-sticks === Free
1 SH potato skins === Free
1 Reusable Bilo Shopping Bag === .99cents (I get back a .5cent credit everytime I use it to bag my groceries)
Total: $38.83 === I saved $32.64 on this Bilo shopping trip!!!
I won't continue bore people with posts like these but I was so excited about saving money during the month, I just had to share! I will report March was just as nice with me being able to score more free soap for the boys, shampoo, free to very cheap diapers and good deals on grocery items!
2 comments:
I'm so proud!!! :)
I need to learn. You have inspired me. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment